Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 15, 2009

I love my little headstrong Tatum Sue!

Pirate and Princesses
Pirates, princesses, treasure maps, food, cupcakes, singing, crafting, games, recess and of course treasure.

Pirate Tatum and Pirate Pluto

The kids were encouraged to dress-up for the party and I don't find it hard to believe that Tatum was the only girl pirate. She assured me she was a nice girl pirate, but a pirate nonetheless. The night before school we had her Sleeping Beauty dress-up all laid out and ready to go but the morning of school, there was no question she wanted to be a pirate. Her Halloween costume was too tight so we borrowed a few pirate accessories from Linc's costume and put together an outfit. I thought for sure we would have a melt-down as soon as we got to school andshe saw all the girls in their princess dresses. No Tatum tantrum. She reveled in he pirate attire.



They played dungeon on the playset and locked each other up.

Mini pirate Linc and Pirate Pluto





Doing the Pirate Boogie





The race for the treasure is on

1. Crossed Swords

2. Palm Trees


3. Mountains
4. X marks the spot
TREASURE!


Enjoying lunch


Finger-lickin' good!
I love when Mrs. Morales does this. She lines the kids up and they run to the fence, to get the extra wiggles out before we go home!

1 comment:

Brooklyn said...

So fun! I can't wait until Cai can go to preschool!