Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Slid tackles, not quite.

I know she is only 3, but you have got to start them young. So cute and so funny. Think beehive soccer with lots of meltdowns. I loved it. Tatum loved seeing Will and Johnny, her friends from pre-school. It took her a few weeks but she finally got into it. The mini- season ended with a "World Cup," I think it was a 15 minute game, Tatum had her head in her hands freaked out when all the kids came running toward her, but she caught on and just couldn't wait for the game to end. She was looking forward to the medal and cupcake they were all promised.




Sometimes a little distracted, in her own little la-la land. Yes, this is during the game.










1 comment:

Brynn said...

I love this posed soccor photo of Tatum...so cute!